We value the privacy of everyone who visits our website. Protecting your private information is our top priority. By submitting your personal data, you are permitting us to use it as stated in the policy.
01. All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present on our website that are not a property of 'Hi-Tech Parks' e.g.Facebook, are given proper acknowledgment.
02. Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offense.
03. You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content presents on the website.
01. Name, email, country, company and other information you provide.
02. Content and other information you provide when using our website. Eg. Comments you add on our blogs and information you submit when you participate in our surveys.
03. Browser version, OS type, pages you browse on our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information and other similar technical data.
04. Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address.
We collect the information you submit to us. For example, when you request product or service information from us, register for an account, when reply to emails we send, register to participate in conferences or webinars we conduct, or when you respond to our customer surveys. We also,
01. Automatically collect usage, analytics, metrics and other technical data.
02. Get information about you from our resellers or other third-party partners.
03. Get information from our advertising and market research partners.
04. Sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners, social media platforms; or other third parties.
01. Respond to queries/requests
02. Process orders
03. Resolve any problems with services/products provided
04. Prevent activities that may violate our policies
05. Generate services/products that meet your needs
06. Enhance our services, we will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
01. We do not share your personal information outside of Hi-Tech Parks. However, we may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, which include,
02. Response to a lawful request by public authorities.
03. A court order.
04. Safeguard the property or rights of our company.
05. Investigate/prevent violations about the services we offer.
In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest
Cookies are nothing but small files that are stored in your computer that hold a meager amount of data about the sites you visit. These files have information about the web page you visit, as well as any other information you have given such as your name and interests.
Cookies help us to know how you interact with our content and help us to improve your experience when you visit our site. Through cookies, we can know your language preference so that you need don't to change it for every visit. Also, from your activity on our website, we can target advertisements on third-party websites so that we can re-market our products/services to you.
Session cookies are temporary and are used to remember you when you visit our site. They expire when the web browser is closed.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer/mobile device even after you close the web browser or restart your computer. With this data, we come up with a visit pattern to improve the functionality of the site. These cookies are also used for targeted advertising.
We use first-party as well as third-party cookies on our website.
First-party cookies mainly belong to the website you're currently visiting. Third-party cookies are cookies that belong to other websites that are mainly used for outside advertising.
Keep in mind that if cookies are disabled you might not take full advantage of a website you're visiting and may impair your experience. You can reject and delete cookies by simply changing your browser settings.
You have the following data protection rights.
01. You can contact us to know the personal data we have collected about you and how we use it. You can request to access, correct, or delete your data.
02. You may restrict the processing of your data. In such a case, we will not be able to deliver our services to you.
03. You may object to the use of personal data if you think that it is used for other purposes set out above.
04. You have the right to receive your data from us in a structured and readable format.
05. You have the right to opt out from receiving marketing communications from us. You can exercise this right by just clicking on the 'unsubscribe' or 'opt-out' option in the emails we send you. If you want to opt-out of postal communications, please contact us.
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. We do not collect or solicit personal information from users under the age of 18.
If we come to know that we have gathered personal information about children without parental or guardian consent, we will take the necessary steps to immediately remove the data from our server.
Hi-Tech Parks 'Support' and 'Inquiry' form is compliant with GDPR. If you proceed further, we will consider that you have given your consent to receive the requested information/data. We do not make any assumptions, we take all the actions based on the transparent affirmation by users who agree to be physically contacted.
If you are ready to start a project or have questions about our process, send us a message.
We will be more than happy to help.